Ok… I received a new todo blog list item from Wim and Pieter.
Here are the rules:
- Link the person who tagged you.
- Mention the rules on your blog.
- Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
- Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
- Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers’ blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Well I have to admit, telling 6 unspectacular quirks is not something easy ;), but here goes.
- 1. I can’t recite the alphabet backwards, I’ve tried many times, but it just won’t work
- 2. I’m super fond of eclairs even when I’m not hungry 🙂
- 3. I eat a lot at work if I get the chance. My colleagues can’t understand why I’m still that slim
- 4. I constantly forget stuff… things to bring along, things I needed to buy, things to do. It’s as frustrating for me as for the people that know me 😉
- 5. I can’t stand draft ! Especially when I try to get to sleep.
- 6. While working I need music… I will always try to put some music on to get in a ‘better mood’
Ok there you have it ! That wasn’t actually that bad I guess 😉
So now to pass it along… maybe 6 people is a bit much so here you go
Guess who’s going on a tour again in 2009 ?
Guess who’s going to release a new album again in 2009 ?
Well yes indeed, it’s Depeche Mode !!!
Few days ago they announced their plans for 2009 and happy happy joy joy, we the fans are again treated with new goodies :).
DM will start a new tour next year, called ‘Tour of the universe’ and they also gave us their tour info. It seems that we in Belgium are given a ‘lesser’ treatment then the other countries…
Don’t get me wrong, they are coming, but they will be performing on TW Classic and that, for me, is not a real DM concert !! Of course they will be the headliners, but still it’s not an all evening filled with only Depeche.
So even though I’ll probably be buying tickets for TW Classic, I’ll still be going to a ‘full concert’ :).
And that has been arranged today !! I’m going to Dusseldorf – Germany on 4th of June 2009 !
Can’t wait to here the new record.
Well seems that some bloggers have received a windshield wiper ! ( Clopin and Wimblog )
I did too… and it looks like a viral add 🙂
Well it’s an invitation to come and look at the new Golf.
Put like Wim pointed out, it’s a bit strange what the criteria are. For example in my case, I drive a Passat and we are a family with 2 children. So no money for a second car and a Golf as first car is just to damn small…
On the other hand, it is nice to get something instead of a paper. Now a can of motor oil would have been much better 😉