Here are the rules:
- Link the person who tagged you.
- Mention the rules on your blog.
- Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
- Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
- Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers’ blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Well I have to admit, telling 6 unspectacular quirks is not something easy ;), but here goes.
- 1. I can’t recite the alphabet backwards, I’ve tried many times, but it just won’t work
- 2. I’m super fond of eclairs even when I’m not hungry 🙂
- 3. I eat a lot at work if I get the chance. My colleagues can’t understand why I’m still that slim
- 4. I constantly forget stuff… things to bring along, things I needed to buy, things to do. It’s as frustrating for me as for the people that know me 😉
- 5. I can’t stand draft ! Especially when I try to get to sleep.
- 6. While working I need music… I will always try to put some music on to get in a ‘better mood’